I like biscuits. I like biscuits A LOT. First off? They are fucking delicious. I like that about them. What else do I like? I like sausage, big thick fat and juicy sausages. Nom. Nom. Nom. Alright, so rambling here. Where was I? Oh yes. Sausages. This is a REALLY basic recipe that literally anyone can make and I found it where else besides All Recipes.com. Call me a total cop-out. Whatever. Honestly @StonedCognition was making these long before I stumbled across this on All Recipes but this recipe is very close. I’ve gone ahead and edited it to make it awesome.
1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese (Get the real stuff, no potato shit)
3 cups Bisquick
1 to 1+1/2 cup milk
2 cloves garlic
1 . Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook sausage in Frying pan until browned, do not drain, and set aside.
3. Mix Bisquick and milk until dough forms a ball.
5. Knead the Sausage and grease, Cheese into dough ball.
6. Separate dough into 1 1/2 inch dough balls.
7. Drop on cookie Sheet. (Feel free to form the biscuits like I did instead).
9. Bake on UN-greased cookie sheet for about 15min or until golden brown on tops.